Why should you become a SNAPa business & industry partner?
The School Nutrition Association of Pennsylvania (SNAPA) is proud of our more than 165 Business & Industry Partners … they are a very important part of the SNAPA “family” and demonstrate their commitment to the growth and learning capacity of our children with their support and participation in SNAPA. Any organization that provides support, products or services to school food service professionals and child nutrition programs is strongly encouraged to join SNAPA as a B&I Partner. There are four different support levels available to business and industry members: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Benefits of being a partner include:
- Advertising opportunities
- Exhibitor space at the conference trade show
- Make new connections with potential leads
- Access to our membership database
- Marketing in our members only publications
- Local meeting support opportunities
Become a partner today to start enjoying these great benefits! Thank you!